Time Warp

atalon

I don't know about most of you folks, but when I get searching, hiking,driving to a cache it seems time speeds up. I was searching for What goes around and time seemed to disappear. Thirty minutes here, Forty minutes there by the time I finally found it, I was cutting it close to getting to work on time! Thanks for any insites to this phenom as related to caching and your stories.

it's a jump to the left,

and then a step to the riiiiiight.

you put your hands on your hips,

then pull your knees in tiiiiiiight!

Oh sorry, wrong time warp.

I know I've burned a whole lunch hour standing in front of a pine tree without realizing it. And those free mornings back in the summer....2 or 3 caches and suddenly it was time to go home for lunch.

It all goes back to the old saying, "time flies when you're having fun."

Sometimes I will head out after work and now with daylight savings, its dark before I get off work, so I totally lose track of time while caching, a couple of times, I get home around 3 AM, and go oh crap, how did that happen. Then as I log my finds, the realization that it was worth comes, and I sleep well.

Ty

Great replies all! Muti's are famous for eating time, esp. if there are puzzle's invovled. This past summer I hit this type and spent like half a day finding one cache! Drive, count this or that. Drive, solve a puzzle. Drive to here decypher code word. Drive ect. It was a great time and is on top of my best caches list.