online map

Anndean

I :( am not sure what happened, but I can't seem to find the online map that shows the geocaches.

I did a search for my area in geocaching.com and it gave me a list of caches nearby.

When I selected the map, the map I get is different than I am used to and it will not zoom in or out.

Did something get changed?

I :( am not sure what happened, but I can't seem to find the online map that shows the geocaches.

I did a search for my area in geocaching.com and it gave me a list of caches nearby.

When I selected the map, the map I get is different than I am used to and it will not zoom in or out.

You can only do that if you are a Premium Member.

Are you sure that you were signed in?

Also found out that you don't even have to be logged in. Search from nearest page, click the map it and you've got a static map that shows the area (no pan and zoom), but go to Google Maps (Beta) and you get a zoomable, panable map of caches complete with links.

Edited by Markwell
Pretty much what Markwell said, but if you aren't premium, it's just there. Get premium and it's a WHOLE lot better. :(

Also found out that you don't even have to be logged in. Search from nearest page, click the map it and you've got a static map that shows the area (no pan and zoom), but go to Google Maps (Beta) and you get a zoomable, panable map of caches complete with links.