Devils in Danger - worldwide caching game

forthferalz

Great! Now how do we get to be teamed up? forthferalz?

edit: woops reading first page ;) does someone else want to team up with wutzebear? ten days to go! i better get going myself. Please keep playing after the draw date if you like - it's been so fun reading all the logs; now I'm looking foraward to seeing some of these travelbugs!

good -

now just login to cachinggames.com, go to the game page (click "current games" from left menu> click "Devils in danger" title )

Make sure wurtzebear has logged in and first clicked 'drop team member' from teh left menu area and then you

follow the instructions on the first post.

gut - jetzt "login" zu cachinggames.com zur Spielseite

in von der linken Menü > Klicken "Devils in danger" (klicken

"Current games" Name),

Stellen Sie sicher, daß wurtzebear angeklicktes '

drop team member ' vom linken Menü zuerst auswählt hat; befolgen Sie dann die Anweisungen im ersten Pfosten.

Edited by forthferalz

Here is my TB

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=93853

And here is my partners.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=87078

This Event is were I made toasts with others telling about the plight of the Tassies.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...93-18bbf0a0fcfe

Check out the posted photos ofmy Tasmanian drinking vessel. My partner from Italy will be posting her toasting photos to a cache shortly.

This game has been the best ever. I have gained a new friend in another country and we have a regular exchange going. My partner was finding it difficult to get TB tags so I shipped her some for christmasd and in return she shipped me some Candy from Holland and I am awaiting a shipment of candy from Italy. THis has been a blast.

Great to see everyone dash for the finish line ( which is why we need a deadline - i'm a terrrible procrastinator otherwise and even some new players who had made their travelbug independantly of the game recently and have entered :huh:

As Valentine's day is the finish date I emailed the unpartnered 'lonely hearts' who do not have partners to see if they want to try this: Claim 1. Log any cache to do with wildlife 2. print out a small poster advertising the Devil's pliight and UTAS website - put it up on a public noticeboard somewhere (coordinates would be nice )

:rolleyes: Love the drinking vessels, love the little cards ( i'll have to pop some in teh cache) and all the travelbugs ensure the game lives on - and the poor wee devil may have a fighting chance, I guess we'll have some more news sometime this year one way or the other. I'm making up the finishing certificates which function as the tickets and am waiting on a reply to see who will draw the winners.

Thanks/obrigado/grazie/danke sehr/grand merci to everyone for spreading the word - it wasn't quite as simple as I thought so congratulations to all who finished their missions.

There were two who finished without their partners so I paired them up for the draw. Aussie cacher Robtas ( owner of the orignal Devil travelbug ) has drawn the winners for us today - you had greater than a one in three chance of winning btw :D

and they are......

1. Tooey and caughtatwork ! A gold compass rose each (courtesy of Eric at USA coins even though he don't know it yet, who shipped me an extra pair above the replacements for some scratched ones)

2. Traveling Viking and Not so Lost Puppies - A burgundy Lips coin each - these are my babies, pinky red glitter and a trade only item courtesy of Rusty at personalcoins who also don't know it - GCC shipped me extra above the number they contracted to pay me for the design

3. Parents of Sam and Wutzebear - A gold Sydney koala each - Steve of Hogwildstuff also sent me extras for helping with a design!

4. Ladybug kids and Bargao_Henriques - another final set of my kissy lips to these cachers. Shame - I have finally found my camera and just busted the card reader by not ejecting it properly or I'd post photos - anyone with tech advice please pm :D

Anyhow all the best to you all, and your travel bugs - happy caching

PS this is not a plug for any coin manufacturer, I just dont want to seem more generous than I am! I was wondering how I was going to manage when my own thylacine coin failed to materialise and lady luck intervened.

Edited by forthferalz

http://feralcaching.wordpress.com/australian-odyssey/australian odyssey begins today. Still waiting for a couple of the winners to contact me with addresses!

"A journey around Australia’s wild places starting in my home state. As you solve each page you will need to save the code and numbers to find the secret caches which will be hopefully be hidden with geocoin prizes around the world. You can log one of these caches from afar and still get a smiley or even win a coin :rolleyes: "

There is a page about the upcoming aussie geocoin but that's not the prize coins :wub: