Anyone know this cacher?

Just been looking at some caches in the area and spotted several logs by this person, and they seem to be heading for travel bug hotels and caches, picking up bugs, perhaps dropping them in other places and not logging them at all.

I had hoped that they simply didn't know how to do it and have dropped them an email offering to help, but then noticed they have been logging a geocoin in an out of caches so conclude they must know how.

Although, they don't even seem to have logged the cache they got the coin from!

Anyone know them and could lend them some advice?

hee hee - Hazel giggles!!

Hazel knows who it is, and they are a very experienced cacher - you need not worry about them losing coins or TB's...

Oh, and It's NOT me, even though I WAS in the Nerw Foerst at the same time - Ijust happened to be at the same event as Kingfisher!!

H ;-)

hee hee - Hazel giggles!!

Hazel knows who it is, and they are a very experienced cacher - you need not worry about them losing coins or TB's...

Oh, and It's NOT me, even though I WAS in the Nerw Foerst at the same time - Ijust happened to be at the same event as Kingfisher!!

H ;-)

I think the OP was worried about the coins and TB's being moved without them being logged out of and then into the caches. If that is what the problem is, then the experienced cacher should know better??