Puzzle got me stumped

MREAGLEWO1

Is there any hints or clues that may help me solve the puzzle for the cache, Bag End Cache

People been saying they have been searching google but i tried and no luck as of yet.

I been looking at this for a few days now.

thanks

Try the cache owner. I'm sure you'll get some good advice and pointed in the right direction.

A Google search is useless unless you know what type of puzzle it is. Beware of those kippers too. :P

How about GCQEE3.....San-Fran-Cisco ??? Anyone any ideas?

I have an answer that works whether it's true or not is something else. It was obscure and odd but so are many puzzles! :):)

hmmmm, mabye I should try something else, it's close enough to home for a shot; but far enough away to easily forget.

Regarding the San-Fran-Cisco cache: Three random ideas that MIGHT help someone come up with the correct code and, hopefully, answer... ONE: "san" is Japanese for a number, either one, two or three. TWO: Why the name san fran cisco? THREE: We looked at puzzle caches in San Francisco and found one that we thought we could use to solve this problem. It it "Brain Teaser" ( GCK52M ). The picture on the puzzle page is a map of the brain. We found the map Korbinian Brodmann made of the brain, substituted the numbers for the letters and got some results we thought we could plug in for coordinates. Many of the answers, however, are double digits.

Personally, I find it against the spirit of the game to discuss puzzle cache solutions openly in the forums. I think cache owners know that groups of friends will get together and compare notes, or team up for solving and hunting puzzle caches. But for a large group to do this in a public forum is another thing altogether. For example, in the local forums for Northwest Pennsylvania, there's been no discussion of specific clues or solution theories for a puzzle that's been out there for more than a year.

I understand it has been solved by an out of town cacher.

I've personally put a lot of time into it, but now that it has been solved I've sort of lost interest. NEXT!

Personally, I find it against the spirit of the game to discuss puzzle cache solutions openly in the forums. I think cache owners know that groups of friends will get together and compare notes, or team up for solving and hunting puzzle caches. But for a large group to do this in a public forum is another thing altogether. For example, in the local forums for Northwest Pennsylvania, there's been no discussion of specific clues or solution theories for a puzzle that's been out there for more than a year.