Looking for another greasemonkey script I used to have - I think!

Mine haven't worked for yonks.....keep getting an error message :unsure:

We had the same problem until we uninstalled firefox (& deleted the folder C:\Documents and Settings\<Windows login/user name>\Application Data\Mozilla) and then reinstalled it again. Make sure to backup you're bookmarks etc. first.

It all works fine now but we lost the original OS script and the latest one doesn't seem to have that nice red arrow pointing to the co-ords anymore :unsure:

Are you perhaps looking for this thread?

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...easemonkey+osgb

(has anyone actully listed all the geocaching greasemonkey scripts anywhere? - I have seen a few on userscripts.org IIRC, but dont include many of these grown in the UK :unsure:)

Thanks - that got it for me.

Now to save the thread so I can access it any time I want.

Mine haven't worked for yonks.....keep getting an error message :)

We had the same problem until we uninstalled firefox (& deleted the folder C:\Documents and Settings\<Windows login/user name>\Application Data\Mozilla) and then reinstalled it again. Make sure to backup you're bookmarks etc. first.

It all works fine now but we lost the original OS script and the latest one doesn't seem to have that nice red arrow pointing to the co-ords anymore :)

Success at last!!! :):):):)

Thanks a lot.

Anyone know where I can find the ignore forum entry script?? :)

Edited by Nick & Ali

These are all great and so easy to install and use, even for a luddite like me. And only this morning I thought a script was something I once used in school theatrical productions and a grease monkey was a mechanic! They have totally transformed my geocaching pages - thanks to all of you. Boy am I glad I use Firefox. Surely this needs putting onto a beginners guide to UK geocaching? :):):)