Oregon hell hole

Syn

I have searched 10 different ways over the last week and cant find the topic discussion on the Oregon Hell Hole...I have wanted to go there ever since the location was discovered in the forums......I was planning on going tomorrow morning...

Does anyone have the link to the when it was being discussed in the forums...and does anyone know if the geocache that was planted there is still there...and if not if there are any there now.

Please help...I'm ready to pull my hair out over this.

Now you got me curious, please share.

I think you missed the point. Posting the name here would defeat the purpose of an obscure name. Think of it as a puzzle cache, starting with figuring out the cache name. The reason for the the obscure name is dicussed in the other thread. Edited by John E Cache

I have searched 10 different ways over the last week and cant find the topic discussion on the Oregon Hell Hole...I have wanted to go there ever since the location was discovered in the forums......I was planning on going tomorrow morning...

Does anyone have the link to the when it was being discussed in the forums...and does anyone know if the geocache that was planted there is still there...and if not if there are any there now.

Care to share where this is?

cheers,

Poppa J

Care to share where this is?

cheers,

Poppa J

OK I didn't post the other thread because it is only 6 topics older(less when I posted).

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=34758

<sarcasism>Or scroll down a little. Use your mouse or use your down arrow.</sarcacism>

I will be making this trek very soon as I live(or used to), very close to this area. I now am up in Ft. Lewis, but will be coming down to tackle this guy to check it out. I have traveled all over this area for one reason or another and had never heard of this place untill I did some latenight forum surfing. Originally from Springfield though and Oakridge is a half hour drive away. Thanks to all who did the research as I was very happy to help solve this mystery until I realized the dates on the forum pages. I will post any pics and info that I retrieve.