anyone know the Wandering Parrotheads?

doctor scotland

Does anyone know the Wandering Parrotheads?

They have had a travel bug of mine since 18th of April 2006 and despite emailing them on several occasions, I have had no response!

Perhaps the email address they listed is no longer useable? or they have issues that are stopping them from caching?

I am however keen to get the bug back into circulation, so if anyone knows them, or could send me a working email address for them - i will be most grateful!

Thanks very much! :o

bug link

I see they are from Utah.

The Utah cachers have a very active group, but they seem to handle most of their messaging in their own forums. I know several of the Utah area cachers, but not the ones you are looking for.

Try posting a note In the UTAG forums here.

Thank you for directing those in need to the UTAG Forums. You are right there are not many Utahns that frequent these regional forums.

Doctor Scotland has been in contact with the GBOTS who are trying to get in contact with the Wandering Parrotheads. I believe the GBOTS are going to pay them a visit at there house, most of us know where they live since they have a cache in their front yard.

I am hoping Doctor Scotland gets resolution to his stranded TB.

I might add that if anyone needs assistance with anything Utah feel free to contact me. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have or assist where needed.

Edited by Damenace