MiGO-MiGO Geo Trio Tracks?

FluteFace

Recently, I came into the electronic music age and purchased an iPod. Somewhat before that, I bought the MiGO-MiGO Geo Trio CD Got Live At Winter Social 2006. (Gotta have good music to cache by!)

Sadly, :laughing: I lost the CD case for the CD and so I only know what the first 4 tracks are. Can somebody tell me what's on the others?

Thanks for the help.

PS Any other caching music out there?

Did you try posting this in the MiGO forums? They might get a quicker answer there.

Good idea . . . I'll try that, too. Thanks.

Slewfoot here... (I play bass on the CD)

I am assuming that you are refferring to the bonus tracks on the cd. I'll have to check my other pc to grab to track names and the order, but I seem to remember playing Folsum Prison Blues, Whiskey Before Breakfast, and I think the instrumental was red haired boy. I'm not 100% sure on that, but when I get back to the house, I'll double check and get back to you.

Hope you enjoyed the CD!

Slewfoot

Did you try posting this in the MiGO forums? They might get a quicker answer there.

Good idea . . . I'll try that, too. Thanks.

Slewfoot here... (I play bass on the CD)

I am assuming that you are refferring to the bonus tracks on the cd. I'll have to check my other pc to grab to track names and the order, but I seem to remember playing Folsum Prison Blues, Whiskey Before Breakfast, and I think the instrumental was red haired boy. I'm not 100% sure on that, but when I get back to the house, I'll double check and get back to you.

Hope you enjoyed the CD!

Slewfoot

Here ya go....

1. Not The Kind to Cache

2. The Bug Came Back

3. Don't Tell My Wife I'm Out Geocaching

4. Cache on the Bayou

5. Folsum Prison Blues

6. Whiskey Before Breakfast

7. Red Haired Boy

Slewfoot