Applewomyn coins in Pre-Order

applewomyn

I've had several inquiries about my Applewomyn personal coin and want to let everyone know that they still have a very limited quantity available in pre-order at The Caching Place: http://www.thecachingplace.com/shop/pc/vie...p;idproduct=120

The coin has a satin nickel finish and is 1.5" in diameter. All coins are trackable on geocaching.com and share an icon with the "Little Hopper" MICRO coin. There were 125 minted and 100 are available for purchase.

Please note that the Little Hopper Micro Coin has been very popular. I plan to produce two additional Little Hoppers for a series of three - all will share the same icon. I'll let folks know when the additional Little Hoppers are scheduled for production. I have a VERY limited number of both the Applewomyn and Little Hopper coins available for trade.

Applewomyn

Got lucky and caught three of the last apples on the tree :lol: Too bad the Hopper micros were OoS, though :blink: Any chance we can work out a trade for a couple? Would probably keep one and send one out into the world. Or might give one to our youngest daughter (just graduated from college), who is a frog nut :)

chaosmanor... I tried contacting you through your profile, but the email bounced. If you're interested in a trade for the Little Hopper, contact me via my profile.

Applewomyn

For those who missed the second round of Little Hoppers (new colors), I have a limited number available for trade.

I missed the first run and second run of Hoppers......are you going to be at any of the events in November happening around GA? If so let make a trade for some Little Hoppers and maybe an applewomyn fall colors.

:) :) :(:D:)