Devious Caches

Gralorn

Well it has been a lovely summer of caching for us and some that we have found have been really quite devious. When we started caching last year there was a thread showing all sorts of hideaway ideas, from pine cones to logs. One of the funniest we came across this summer however was a plastic oil container filled with about a dozen 35mm film cannisters, one had to shake them all out through the spout one at a time until they found the one with the co-ords in to the main cache. Then plop them all back in again and screw on the top. Great fun. Another involved placing ones hand under a pipe close to the ground and then filling it with water from your bottle enabling the micro to float up to the top enabling you to retrieve it, again deviously funny. What was the most devious/funny one that you found this summer. (Do not say where or which though)

I found one in a similar style to your oil can find. The co-ords were very good and took me to an old rusty oil can which I thought was just litter. After poking around in the nearby area for about 10 minutes I noticed that the "top" of the oil can was in fact a 35mm film canister which was a perfect fit! :o

I found one in a similar style to your oil can find. The co-ords were very good and took me to an old rusty oil can which I thought was just litter. After poking around in the nearby area for about 10 minutes I noticed that the "top" of the oil can was in fact a 35mm film canister which was a perfect fit! :o

ive done that one and it is good