GSAK / Memory Map

Looking at mine today, I've found the same problem and had to change the script slightly.

Replace:

<xsl:when test="gpx:sym='Geocache Found'">

with

<xsl:when test="contains(gpx:type,'Found')">

The issue had nothing to do with user Id numbers, as it was still showing our owned caches. the issue appears to be the field used to store the 'found' information.

T

Edited by Pengy&Tigger

Looking at mine today, I've found the same problem and had to change the script slightly.

Replace:

<xsl:when test="gpx:sym='Geocache Found'">

with

<xsl:when test="contains(gpx:type,'Found')">

The issue had nothing to do with user Id numbers, as it was still showing our owned caches. the issue appears to be the field used to store the 'found' information.

T

Thanks for this. The only problem is it won't let me alter it.......

Update - success!! 'Edit' was a bit of a give away!!

Thanks again.

Edited by Nick & Ali

If you are using Rollku's script did you put your gc.com id number into it?

Would some-one kindly remind me how one gets this ID Number. I did it once before but although GSAK recognises our single cache (using our name), I've obviously got the wrong ID number set in the XSL thing because when I used that in GSAK, it no longer "found" our cache.

...and before anyone feels the urge to drop a sarky comment about our solitary cache :blink: , Bernie has finally left the RAF so we're gypsies no longer, we move to our our new home next week and, courtesy of the closure of dear old RAF Coltishall, we have a fine collection of ammo boxes to start putting out some more.

You're 23330. Hover your mouse over your name in the post and look in the link details on the bottom of your browser.

Dave

Dave,

You're right! I wonder where I got the wrong number from. I get the same result in GSAK using that ID number now.

now to try the export thing.

Thank you.

B

...back to some packing...

Edited by Sue and Bernie