TRIGO Geocoins

LadeBear68

Okay, so the secret's apparently out now, so I will have to clarify a few things in this thread.

Yes...the Steel City and Golden Triangle Editions of the TRIGO coins are real, and are trackable on GC.com with their own icon. The majority of these coins were sold at a local event this past weekend, and the remainder is now available for sale to current TRIGO members who could not make the event.

Now that our request form has been "published" here on this thread, I will say that myself and the other moderators there will stick to our promise to our members and allow them first dibs. Requests by Non-TRIGO members will not be processed. Sorry folks, but this was done as a "thank you" and a gesture of pride for our local members.

If the coins do not sell out, we will give a "last call" on our local forums and then open up sales to everyone. There are not many coins remaining after a local event, so these will not be readily available regardless.

PLEASE NOTE: If there's enough desire expressed here in the forums, we'll consider minting another "edition", but this will be all for Steel City and Golden Triangle regardless.

LadeBear68, we appreciate your interest and kind words, but we ask that you remove the link until we're ready to make our own announcement. Thank you.

Requests by Non-TRIGO members will not be processed. Sorry folks, but this was done as a "thank you" and a gesture of pride for our local members.

First of all my name is not "folks" but I'm really impressed that these will not be available to non local members. Who cares, geocoins and icons are a dime a dozen now. Give me a break--hope I can remember not to purchase them on eb-- when your local members will want to turn a profit.

I'd like to further clarify that requests by non-TRIGO members won't be processed...YET. We'll open it up to everyone in a few days. Like I mentioned, we just wanted to make sure our members had first chance at their local coin, and the coins got "outed" just a bit earlier than anticipated. You sleuthy geocoin Kojaks...it's hard to keep secrets from YOU guys... *group hugs*