I'm seeing double....

kc8hnz

Wow, leave the forums for a little while and everything changes.....

Anyways, I have been busy with my wedding so haven't been to the website in a while, and I found the new (sort of) bookmark feature. Well, I created my first bookmark, changed the name a couple of times, and all was good. Well, at least I thought. Now on all the cache pages I have bookmarked, it lists my bookmark on the page twice, and I can't figure out how to change it. Anyone can help?

Oh, here is an example of what I mean:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...9d-8072c347d1c6

Anyways, I have been busy with my wedding so haven't been to the website in a while, and I found the new (sort of) bookmark feature.

Must have been a heckofa wedding. The bookmark feature was introduced in February.

Of 2005. :D

Now on all the cache pages I have bookmarked, it lists my bookmark on the page twice, and I can't figure out how to change it.

As welch said, it's really only showing up once:

bookmark_list.gif

It only shows up twice for you. Other people that look the page only see one box, not two (log out of your account and look at the page if you want to check).

It confused me the the first time I set up a bookmark too <_<

So, why does it show up twice for the bookmark owner? I've never figured out the point.

same here on both counts.

So, why does it show up twice for the bookmark owner? I've never figured out the point.

The first box is Bookmark Lists and it shows all the bookmarks, yours as well as other people's. Sometimes this list may be too long to show them all, so it only shows a few with a link to show the rest.

The second box is My Bookmark Lists and it only shows your bookmarks, even if the first list was too long to show yours.

The first box is Bookmark Lists and it shows all the bookmarks, yours as well as other people's. Sometimes this list may be too long to show them all, so it only shows a few with a link to show the rest.

The second box is My Bookmark Lists and it only shows your bookmarks, even if the first list was too long to show yours.

And since you own it, you see both lists? Seems redundant.