Justice Coin

fox-and-the-hound

They changed their name to "Family Cacher".

It's also possible they quit geocaching after getting swarm-attacked in this forum by people who didn't approve of their coin.

:D Can't say as I would blame anyone for quitting geocaching after some of the logs and personal attacks I have read on the forums. At times the geocoin forums should be named the "ATTACK FORUMS". :D I guess I grew up in the "If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it" era. :D I think it is a neat geocoin. Wish I had one of the LE edition.

Just a quick note to shed some light of this "cacher". She never was a cacher and isn't now. She was here for the coins sales and that is it.

I won't go into all the details as this isn't the place air out her personal problems, but her intentions were known very well to her sister, and those of us that cached with her(the sister). The sister is a real cacher who got taken advantage of. The forums had nothing to do with her leaving caching.

Just a quick note to shed some light of this "cacher". She never was a cacher and isn't now. She was here for the coins sales and that is it.

I won't go into all the details as this isn't the place air out her personal problems, but her intentions were known very well to her sister, and those of us that cached with her(the sister). The sister is a real cacher who got taken advantage of. The forums had nothing to do with her leaving caching.

I'll take that at face value, and never discounted the possibility that such a thing may be so.

But the way it went down in this forum was plain ugly. And it often is, which I find both unfortunate and distressing.