Images in cache logs

Zzyzx Road

but I thought I would ask...and yes, I DID try the search feature first...

Is there a way to insert an avatar-sized image into a log on a cache? I just wondered, because our local group has a cool logo, and we are all in the process of updating caches and profiles...it would be kinda' neat to be able to sign a log for a cache with a small "stamp" of the logo. Maybe the avatar from the forums (I know they are separate) or something like that so it is small enough to not be a size issue...

Just wondered!

but I thought I would ask...and yes, I DID try the search feature first...

Is there a way to insert an avatar-sized image into a log on a cache? I just wondered, because our local group has a cool logo, and we are all in the process of updating caches and profiles...it would be kinda' neat to be able to sign a log for a cache with a small "stamp" of the logo. Maybe the avatar from the forums (I know they are separate) or something like that so it is small enough to not be a size issue...

Just wondered!

Thankfully, the only images you can embed in log text are the predefined smiles.

Alrighty then!

Um...thanks I guess, someone locally was kind enough to explain how the log coding worked, in terms that (I guess obviously simple) people like me can understand...that is, an answer without the unnecessary sarcasm.

Sorry!

Since I got my answer, please close this thread.

Edited by Zzyzx Road