Who All Completely Ignores Micros...

Again, I will point out that far more people are ignoring my terrain 3+ hikes or any of my puzzles (and not just my puzzle/hike/micro) than ignore micros.

Several of your caches that match this description are on my to-do list. The cost of gas, and the lack of time has prevented me from going after yours. I'm sure there are plenty of cachers like me that would prefer to find the 3* terrain caches, but lack the time.

The Socal heat is slowing me a down also.

So, who all ignores micros simply because it's a micro?

Not I. There are micro hiders whom I will ignore. On rare occasions, I'll deliberately hunt micros. We did four rest stop micros on the Mass Pike on a return trip from Maine. It was a good way to break up the trip.

Also, does anyone who places micros consider their cache may be completely ignored because it is a micro? Would it affect your decision to put a lot of effort into a micro if you knew folks would simply ignore it based on size? What about a nice location you want to bring someone to, but they had you on their ignore list because of the size?

I did not stop to consider that my micros might be ignored. And it would not have affected my decision to hide them. Most of them were hidden to bring people to a neglected area with a spectacular view. Ignore my micros and you will miss the view here: Weehawken View. That's your prerogative.

I'm hearing some folks simply completely ignore micros--just don't look at them, as if they didn't exist. Some claim their caching experiences have gotten better because they simply don't run into as many lame caches since they've started ignoring them. Sissy would rather CITO while I hunt a micro--if she can't trade, she couldn't be bothered.

So, who all ignores micros simply because it's a micro?

Also, does anyone who places micros consider their cache may be completely ignored because it is a micro? Would it affect your decision to put a lot of effort into a micro if you knew folks would simply ignore it based on size? What about a nice location you want to bring someone to, but they had you on their ignore list because of the size?

Is filtering based on size fair? Would you fudge the size of your cache to a "small" so it isn't filtered?