Just Got My New Jeep Travel Bug

cad-guy

1. Use it's tracking number to "grab it"

2. If you choose to participate in the photo contest, take a picture of the jeep with the theme "Discovery" for the first month of the contest and then submit the photo entry.

3. Within the next 2 weeks, drop it in a cache for someone else to find and move along!

I went to geocaching.com and to activate a travel bug you need the tracking # and activation code.

When I got my Jeep bug in the mail it didn't come with an activation code. What is the process if you didn't get an activation code?

1. Use it's tracking number to "grab it"

2. If you choose to participate in the photo contest, take a picture of the jeep with the theme "Discovery" for the first month of the contest and then submit the photo entry.

3. Within the next 2 weeks, drop it in a cache for someone else to find and move along!

(They are already activated) <_<

ok this may be a dumb question but since I wasn't caching last year at the start of the contest I have to ask. I thought that they didn't release the theme until the first of the month for that particular theme. Since they are all released now does this mean if you get/find a jeep you could take pictures for all the themes using that one jeep and just enter the photos as they come up each month?