Exposing Yourself!

I was looking for a cache this morning and started think that i'd love to place a cache in a wide open space and for it not to get muggled.

I know of some that if you know what they are they are quite open, but i would like to know is of some of the caches you've found or placed that are really obvious but have never been muggled.

I was looking for a cache this morning and started think that i'd love to place a cache in a wide open space and for it not to get muggled.

I know of some that if you know what they are they are quite open, but i would like to know is of some of the caches you've found or placed that are really obvious but have never been muggled.

I recently placed one which is in plain view, without any camoflage in a fairly busy area. It's only had 1 find so far, but I certainly don't imagine it getting muggled!

Don't know about a cache, maybe you could hide a TB here

I don't think I should include a link cuz it would be a spoiler, but we found a nanocache recently that was in plain view, 3 inches to the side of an eye-level plaque that hundreds of people stop to read. It's never been muggled to my knowledege!

Personally, I prefer caches like these to the 'tupperware box' variety. We don't often trade items now (the novelty's worn off) so nanocaches are fine by me.

I have also seen two caches made out of hollowed-out nuts and bolts, placed in plain view.

There's a huge thread on the main discussion forum about unusual camouflaged containers - anyone got a link?