Google Earth Kml Problem

Sometimes, but I'm not sure if it is the same problem. It usually happens when I'm already in GE and I'll get a message saying (don't remember wording, but it means:) that I lost my connection with GC.com and GE won't show caches. I think that may be my wireless network at home causing the problem and I just wait it out. I'm not sure if that is the same problem you have, and I know it doesn't offer a solution, but I feel your pain.

I get that error, but only at work (I use the same laptop here and at home). I assume it's some kindof firewall issue or something that's affecting me when I'm here.

It's quite annoying, and the unchecking/checking thing mentioned above doesn't work for me either.

Ya, I had that thought too. If it is a firewall issue, perhaps there is a way of authenticating the site?? If not, is there a way to download the info occasionally and use it locally (but not live)? The checkbox toggle doesn't work for me either (but thanks Mr&Mrs Lighteye).

Edited by Gavia01

The aspx error happens when you request a web page, and wait too long to reload it. The server "remembers" the query for a few minutes after it is last accessed, then deletes the query results. if the web server is very busy, it may not register the deletion for several minutes. If you try to reload the results between the time the results are deleted, and the web server is updated, the webserver thinks the results are still cached and tries to reload the cached file, which is no longer available, so you get this error .