76csx Owners

I have a 76CS.....

Would anyone with a 76CSx please check to see if the "X's" still have this option?

On any specific waypoint's page, with the name, date/time,coordinates showing, press Menu. On the next page, which should start with "Average Location, Project Waypoint,etc", see if there is a "Reposition Here" option. You may have to Toggle "Up" one position or Toggle all the way "Down" the page, plus one more.

Thanks in advance.

My 60CSx has that feature so i think the 76CSx or Cx would as well.

I have a 76CS.....

Would anyone with a 76CSx please check to see if the "X's" still have this option?

On any specific waypoint's page, with the name, date/time,coordinates showing, press Menu. On the next page, which should start with "Average Location, Project Waypoint,etc", see if there is a "Reposition Here" option. You may have to Toggle "Up" one position or Toggle all the way "Down" the page, plus one more.

Thanks in advance.

I have a 76CS.....

Thanks in advance.

Yep ... 76 CSx .. with all latest FW and Sirf SW ie SW Version 2.9 and GPS SW 2.6.. as per your Q

Yep, 60csx has it too....

Now to go look for my "add via" on the routeing page.....(wishful thinking)

I have a 76CS.....

Thanks in advance.

Yep ... 76 CSx .. with all latest FW and Sirf SW ie SW Version 2.9 and GPS SW 2.6.. as per your Q