Greasemonkey Script

I'm starting to notice problems with the ingnore script. Quite often ignored topics are coming back on show, not always but it's getting more frequent, especially on the general forums that I visit less often.

I'm using FF 1.5.0.4. Is anyone else experiencing this?

This is starting to happen again and I definitely think there must be a limit as Master Mariner suggested. Is there any way to remove the limit or is there an updated script that doesn't have the limit imposed?

Last time I read the script, there was a set limit to the number you can block (99 from memory), I'll peep back at it as not looked for sometime.

Hmmm... checked the code and there is no limit imposed by it as such.

Can you do me a favour? Navigate to about:config find the value:

greasemonkey.scriptvals.http://files.dixo.net/Geocaching Forum Tools.GCForumList

and send me the 'value' by email or pm.

Thanks.

Edited by rutson

Type "about:config" into the address box where you would usually type a URL

Ahhhhh.....should have worked that out when you said navigate but I was off exploring my C drive :)

Anyway can you send me an email address to send a .txt attachment? The forum can't cope with the 'value' and GC.com email won't let me send an attachment B)

I've check the docs and there doesn't SEEM to be a limit imposed on the length of the type of data we're using to store the ignored/highlighted topics. However, the string that Dino sent to me is suspiciously close to 16kb, so I'm wondering if there IS a limit...

Now, this accounts for over two thousand ignored topics which I suppose is not an amount I envisaged when I altered the script. Will add making a workaround to 'the list'