Gallery Photos..

litolpea

ok. i must be a total tool..but i cant seem to figure out how to upload pics to the "gallery" in my profile...

i see avatar, and profile pic, but no other options. (i am sure it is RIGHT THERE on the page...but any help would be appreciated...)

thanks..

signed, a dork.

I stand (well, I'm sitting actually) corrected....thanks for the clarification.

Don't stand...stay seated. I was wrong... :laughing::rolleyes:

you were wrong? *confused*....the above info on uploading per cache. is correct? or no?

ps. thank you btw..

I stand (well, I'm sitting actually) corrected....thanks for the clarification.

Don't stand...stay seated. I was wrong... :laughing::rolleyes:

you were wrong? *confused*....the above info on uploading per cache. is correct? or no?

ps. thank you btw..

Yes, that info is correct. I posted a way to upload photos that DO NOT show up in your gallery (which is not what you were asking, so I deleted it)

Your gallery consists of pictures you've uploaded to various caches. I don't believe you can upload pictures directly to it. You would have to log a cache, and then choose "upload photo" for your log entry.

But I would like to upload a picture that would be too much of a spoiler so I can have it in my gallery, but not associate it with a particular cache. Is there no way to do this?

Your gallery consists of pictures you've uploaded to various caches. I don't believe you can upload pictures directly to it. You would have to log a cache, and then choose "upload photo" for your log entry.

But I would like to upload a picture that would be too much of a spoiler so I can have it in my gallery, but not associate it with a particular cache. Is there no way to do this?

Log a note on a "bogus" virtual cache - for instance the Travel Bug Graveyard (GC72A8) - and upload the image there.

Or upload it on this page. I have dozens of pictures on that page. :laughing: I even keep that page open as a tab in my browser so I don't have to hunt it down. :laughing:

I thought you could only choose one photo to appear on your profile page and all the rest have to come from files you've uploaded to caches, travel bugs, etc......right? What do you mean you have dozens on that page?

Edited by Rice Cooker

I upload pictures to that page that I want to post in the Forums, or put on my cache pages, without having a link on the cache page itself.

Those are pictures I don't necessarily want to show up in my Gallery, which is why I don't put them on an Archived cache page . . .