Pq Problem

WeightMan

I don't schedule any of my PQs. I just "order" them when I need them.

Most of the time, they start coming into my email InBox within a few minutes of Submitting the request.

Sorry I can't help with the problem with your Scheduled PQ. :(

I have a weekly PQ that ran last week about four hours earlier than now. I have not yet received it this week.

Anybody else having trouble getting PQs today or is it just me?

It does appear that PQs are delayed this morning. I have one Thurs morning PQ that usually runs at 2am Pacific time and two that run near 5am Pac. time. They haven't run this morning.

Something is not going on. Yes! :laughing:

I have two queries scheduled for running every day. Latest run was 30. may.

So you are not the only one.

Edit: Last was changed to latest. (typical norwegian typo error)

Edited by baø

I have a weekly PQ that ran last week about four hours earlier than now. I have not yet received it this week.

It does appear that PQs are delayed this morning. I have one Thurs morning PQ that usually runs at 2am Pacific time and two that run near 5am Pac. time. They haven't run this morning.

Just realised I was missing my PQ and came here to see if there was a problem. Like NoLemon, I have a PQ that usually runs around 2AM on Thursday mornings. It shows as last running May 25.

Just realised I was missing my PQ and came here to see if there was a problem. Like NoLemon, I have a PQ that usually runs around 2AM on Thursday mornings. It shows as last running May 25.

I have received 3 of my 4 scheduled PQs for today. The PQ I normally receive at 2am came in around 11:30 and the normally circa 5am PQs arrived at 13:30 (all times Pacific). So, it seems things are working again.