Cool Story

xy,xx,xy,xy,xy,xy

Were out for dinner last night with All41 and he told me that one of his Wenatchee River Rafting caches was found the day before. Big Deal! Except that it was found in Vantage, having floated down the Wenatchee River and probably 20 or 30 miles of the Columbia. It even had to go over Rock Island Dam to get to Vantage. What is even more amazing is that it was found by a cacher who signed the log, logged the find, and is mailing the cache back to the owner. Read the log here.

Were out for dinner last night with All41 and he told me that one of his Wenatchee River Rafting caches was found the day before. Big Deal! Except that it was found in Vantage, having floated down the Wenatchee River and probably 20 or 30 miles of the Columbia. It even had to go over Rock Island Dam to get to Vantage. What is even more amazing is that it was found by a cacher who signed the log, logged the find, and is mailing the cache back to the owner. Read the log here.

Wow thats amazing. Talk about coordinates being off. :) You would have thought it would have been destroyed going over the spillway at Rock Island Dam. Tupperware company should use that story in one of their advertisements. :)

Wow thats amazing. Talk about coordinates being off. :) You would have thought it would have been destroyed going over the spillway at Rock Island Dam. Tupperware company should use that story in one of their advertisements. :)

Traveling caches are not allowed. :D

Good thing it wasn't an ammo can, thems 'spensive to send through the mail!

Wow thats amazing. Talk about coordinates being off. :D You would have thought it would have been destroyed going over the spillway at Rock Island Dam. Tupperware company should use that story in one of their advertisements. :P

Traveling caches are not allowed. :)

I know, that's what I immediately said! ;) But Patudles and All41 said that it was so cool, let 'em have the smilie. :)

Wow thats amazing. Talk about coordinates being off. B) You would have thought it would have been destroyed going over the spillway at Rock Island Dam. Tupperware company should use that story in one of their advertisements. :D

Traveling caches are not allowed. :(

I know, that's what I immediately said! :( But Patudles and All41 said that it was so cool, let 'em have the smilie. :)

Well, afterall it wasn't an intentional traveler just to gain smilies. It was a case of an escaped cache which ran away on it's own legs or should I say fins. :(