How Do I Know

sunda

i'm going to orlando, fl. in july and would like to know how to find out if there are caches in any of the major parks like epcot or sea world. i would like to place some travel bugs but i'm not sure how to find out this information. can anyone help me ??? :(

Well, unfortunately here a while back Disney declared their parks to be off limits for caching. There used to be several caches there. (some probably still are) But now the last I heard only the virts remain.

these are still up:

Epcot (virt)

that's some water... (virt)

Animal Kingdom (virt)

MGM Studio (virt)

Some of the archived:

lake Todo Estrella

Disney Microcache 2 (Epcot) (I logged this one twice)

There was also one under the steps at an island in the Magic Kingdom (Edit: Disneyland California). It was the one that got the Disney people upset. I think they closed the park for a few hours when a muggle discovered it or some such story like that.

You can use the above links to search for nearest and find caches that are not on disney property but very close by.

Edited by Confucius' Cat

Hey, I centered my search over the Magic Kingdom and came up with coordinates of N 28 25.308,

W 081 34.865. I put these coords into a geocaching.com cache search and came up with several virtual caches right on the property, with many, many regular caches surrounding the area. Give it a try!