Hid Our First Cache!

Congratulations! - A polite word though. Strictly speaking you're not allowed to advertise your caches on this forum, or else it'd be overrun with 'look at my cool cache' threads. But you're new and it's your first one, so I'm sure no one will mind. :)

Edit to add a link, since the thread is here already...

Clicky

Edited by Simply Paul

Finally got round to it and we placed our first cache! In a matter of hours it was found. Feedback would be appreciated. QCW5CD

Off to get more boxes today to hide a few more... :D

Very well done!!

You will soon find that hiding caches is almost as addictive as finding caches!

The secret is knowing when to stop!! - I haven't found out that secret yet! :)

Opps sorry! will remeber that next time.

Finally got round to it and we placed our first cache! In a matter of hours it was found. Feedback would be appreciated. QCW5CD

Off to get more boxes today to hide a few more... :)

I am the "Custard" part of Jelly, Custard and Sprinkles. When i first registered for Geocaching i registered both AngelScout and Jelly, Custard and Sprinkles... Clear as mud ;)

Congratulations! - A polite word though. Strictly speaking you're not allowed to advertise your caches on this forum, or else it'd be overrun with 'look at my cool cache' threads. But you're new and it's your first one, so I'm sure no one will mind. ;)

Where does it say that ? .....cant see it in the guidelines....

Congratulations! - A polite word though. Strictly speaking you're not allowed to advertise your caches on this forum, or else it'd be overrun with 'look at my cool cache' threads. But you're new and it's your first one, so I'm sure no one will mind. :D

Where does it say that ? .....cant see it in the guidelines....

You're quite right, it's not written down. It's more of a convention that has developed over the years. It was there before I came on the scene and I continued it. With several hundred caches being published each month I don't think it would be a good idea to mention each one here :D