The Lucky Leprechaun Geocoin

toponym

I am pleased to announce that my first geocoin is currently in production by coinsandpins.com

I am still developing the website and am not set up to take orders yet. However, if you send me an e-mail smalltreasures4sale@cox.net, I will gladly add you to my e-mail list and will notify you in order to give you an opportunity to purchase them before I make them available elsewhere.

The Lucky Leprechaun Geocoin:

Lucky Leprechaun

Erik (Toponym) :ninja:

I don't get this coin. What's the creator's connection to anything Irish? One side of the coin design is similar to something I was thinking of doing for my own personal coin. Hopefully multiple Leprechaun-themed coins won't adversely affect the collectibility of my LepreCoin, should I decide to produce it. But the more I see, the less motivated I get....

Pins are now availale for the Leprechaun coin at my website - Small Treasures

<URL corrected by moderator. Reminder to all - these forums are availabel for the sale of trackabel coins and you amy link directly to it. You are not permitted to link to a general storefront for selling multiple items.>

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster