Nut Geocoins Still Available

Cornerstone4

I think my last title was too cryptic. I have had numerous people ask me when the nuts were going to go on sale, and they were surprised that I had already shipped some.

So, let me be straightforward...no more screwing around...the nuts are here!

I am more or less caught up on normal work after vacation, so I will get all of the orders that came in while I was away shipped ASAP!

Anyway, if you wanted to get a nut, or even a pair, Go to this site HERE!

If you purchased a silver screw, and want to get a matching nut, just purchase an extra regular nut, and then send me a note. I'll check the original ship list of silver screws, and make sure you get the matching nut.

If you traded for a silver, or bought one on ebay, I can't guarantee a nut to match.

Thanks!

Edited by Cornerstone4

If you were one of the original 50 members to get a silver screw, I'll give you until Monday morning to contact me if you haven't already about getting a silver nut to match.

After that, I'll list the silvers I have left on the open market!

Cheers,

Dave

BTW- I was "NUTS" to order 1000 coins at this stage of the collecting game! Sheesh! ;)

Would like to pick up a nut or two to match our screws. Let us know if any left.

Jim Buckley

Mystery Ink

I think my last title was too cryptic. I have had numerous people ask me when the nuts were going to go on sale, and they were surprised that I had already shipped some.

So, let me be straightforward...no more screwing around...the nuts are here!

I am more or less caught up on normal work after vacation, so I will get all of the orders that came in while I was away shipped ASAP!

Anyway, if you wanted to get a nut, or even a pair, Go to this site HERE!

If you purchased a silver screw, and want to get a matching nut, just purchase an extra regular nut, and then send me a note. I'll check the original ship list of silver screws, and make sure you get the matching nut.

If you traded for a silver, or bought one on ebay, I can't guarantee a nut to match.

Thanks!

Well, I sit here with a bit of egg on my face...

I just opened my trunk, and found a box of envelopes with nuts in them for some of you cachers out of the USA! :laughing:

Needless to say, I am really sorry, and embarrassed to boot! :rolleyes::o

I remember putting them there one night when I got to the post office with a bunch of packages to mail, and missed the counter hours by 10 minutes. I dropped all of the USA addresses in the box, and inteded to go back to the post office the next day.

There are about 10-12 envelopes, so if you are missing your nuts...that is what happened.

I'll get them out tomorrow.

Thanks.

Ok gang, I think I am all caught up!

I just went to the post office, and the last of the overseas orders just left. Thanks for your patience, some of these were paid for the first week of May, so you have been waiting too long already.

I had someone lined up to take the last of the Nuts to GW4, but plans fell through.

I am really bogged down with a circuit board design, and I haven't been able to handle my shipping duties. I was hoping to unload the last of the coins at GW4 at a reduced price.

So, here is a compromise. If you still want some nuts, see if you can get together with some collecting buddies. The single coin orders are bogging me down too much, so, I will offer a discount for orders of 10 or more coins.

For 10 coins, the price is $5.00 per coin, plus $4.05 for the postage.

I don't know if anyone will be interested, but email me if you are. I'll have to invoice separately for the discount orders.

Cache on!