Coin Trouble

joeinmi

Hi everyone! I purchased 6 Migo 2006 geocoins from Geocoinstore.com a few weeks ago. About a week or so later, one showed up in the nice padded, still sealed envelope. I emailed about the 5 missing coins, but no reply. I waited about a week or so , emailed again, no reply. I had them update my purchase history, which showed it was shipped. I still don't have the 5 coins owed me. They have my money. What's the next step? Has this happened to you?? I'm trying to be courteous, but I am getting a bit frustrated.

Thanks!!

They have communication issues.

I received 2 CITO coins that I did not purchase and was worried they were sent to me by mistake when I should have received my Signal coins. I have been trying to get them back to the store. I received one reply to an e-mail, several days later, requesting the package number above my name. I responded with the information and have waited and waited.... and waited. Did I mention that I waited?

After a couple of weeks, I forwarded the same e-mail, requesting further information. That's been a week or two ago by now. Still nothing.

Since then I have received all ordered Signal coins. If I don't get a response by September, I'm going to set them free while on vacation.

Are you sure you are using the correct address?

Service Email Address

It has come to our attention that some people are emailing our PayPal payments address to inquire about order status and other customer service issues. To receive prompt service please email info@geocoinclub.com to reach someone who can help you. The PayPal address is for payment notifications only and is not regularly checked by a human.

:o

:lol: Well here is an update: It's Sunday, May 14th. I ordered the coins over a month ago now. I have sent 3 emails to geocoinstore. I have not gotten any of the 5 missing coins, nor any email from them about the coins. Their site isn't even selling that coin anymore. I went to the Paypal resolution center, and filled out the claim form. Because I received partial goods, and the transaction wasn't ebay related, paypal cannot get any of my money back from them. My claim was submitted as a complaint, that only internal Paypal staff can see. I am out about $45. I have found another site to buy coins from, so geocoinstore won't see another penny from me! I hope that you have better luck with them than I have.

if you look through the forums for rusty & libby or -mike- they are both associated with the coinstore. i would imagine they would assist you. did you try that before submitting complaints? (see my next post for links...)

as for no coins for sale, there's probably just a production lull since it's gotten nicer out in most areas and people are probably caching...

Edited by The Blind Acorn

No, I didn't know that they are linked to the store. I'll try them next. As to the complaint, I think I have a legitimate cause to complain about mediocre support for a paying customer. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but that only goes so far. All I needed was one email to clear up the whole thing.

Update: Got my coins today!!! :laughing: A big, huge thanks to The Blind Acorn for the alternate emails. I received replies from Rusty and Mike the day after I emailed them. I got the coins in hand a few days later. I feel much better about using them for coins again. Thanks again!!