Durham Meet (2nd Year)

I have to give the exact buffet numbers to the pub on Thursday morning, so this is the last shout for anyone wanting food at the meet on Sunday.

There are 11 buffets left from the original 60 I had prebooked, once these 11 have gone that will be it.

A week today and am I organised :laughing::anicute::anicute: .. not likely :anicute:

Mandy :ph34r:

Now I am really getting a case of melancholy. We really wanted to come but so far no lottery winnings. Another draw on Wednesday so there is still hope. All the passports are valid and tickets can be got on thenet in a minute so there may still be hope. Any one setting up a webcam for me to watch the procedings?

Have a great time for me if we do not make it. The girls miss all of you.

Amy, Mrs. Trailbuster

Sorry I've not got in touch before now Mandy. I've been waiting to see if I could get off my ship in time for the meet. Unfortunately the thick fog's put paid to that.

I'll have to content myself with a port visit into the sunny Shetlands with their measely SIX caches over the entire islands.

(I could probably land my coat on that many if I threw it down on the ground in South Tyneside :unsure: )

Maybe next time eh?

NORWEGIAN BLUE

We have posted a cheque to the PDSA today for £162.50 :P

Thank you very much to everyone who helped us to raise this fantastic amount, this was a combination of the CITO, and the charity cache (shhh lol) and the Durham Meet.

We will receive a receipt and a thank you letter as usual.

Thanks again!

Mandy :D