Cache Or Die Trying Geocoin Shipping!

bone1977

Yes folks the coins will be shipping this coming week. Thanks again to all who purchased one. If you haven't gotten one yet I still have a few left. I have been in contact with a few of you over the past few days/weeks.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THEM ON EBAY IF THE SELLER IS USING THE GEOCOINSTORE PHOTOS OF THEM.

If you do want to buy them from somewhere buy them from me for the original amount not the inflated Eplace amounts. (I saw one for $11 plus shipping... I have them for $10 shipping included.) And Yes I still have both metals.

Happy Caching,

Bone1977

For those of you who bought and or traded with me I shipped coins today. The post office said you should have them by Wednesday at the very latest. (This doesn't include the overseas shippments.) Thanks for all the interest and if you want any more I have a few left.

I have:

Silver: 4

Gold: 12

I'll sell them for $10 each no shipping charges, or if you want to offer up a trade make an offer with a picture of coin included.

Thanks,

Rocco Grisham

(Bone1977)

For those of you who bought and or traded with me I shipped coins today. The post office said you should have them by Wednesday at the very latest. (This doesn't include the overseas shippments.) Thanks for all the interest and if you want any more I have a few left.

I have:

Silver: 4

Gold: 12

I'll sell them for $10 each no shipping charges, or if you want to offer up a trade make an offer with a picture of coin included.

Thanks,

Rocco Grisham

(Bone1977)

Update: 7 Gold coins left... and zero silver. The rest I guess if no one wants them are going in a new cache I'm working on.

Update: 7 Gold coins left... and zero silver. The rest I guess if no one wants them are going in a new cache I'm working on.

Just double checking to make sure you are sending me one each on our trade for I haven't received them yet.

Thanks...Anthus

Just double checking to make sure you are sending me one each on our trade for I haven't received them yet.

Thanks...Anthus

Remind me what you sent as I have them listed by name no Goenick

bone1977

Thanks...Anthus

Remind me what you sent as I have them listed by name no Goenick

bone1977

never mind I'm an idiot.. yes I got your decoder coins. I just don't remember your name.. Okay yes I do you are Stacy. and yes I sent you one of each on Friday 4-21-06

Edited by bone1977