Must Do Sc Caches

Haffy

Hey all,I am going to be visiting my sister in Lancaster SC for a couple of weeks in the early part of May and was wondering if there were any must do caches within an hour or so of Lancaster. I like historial, hiking, multi and micro caches...lol. Guess that pretty much covers them all I guess doesn't it? Thanks and if anyone wants to give me a caching tour of the area just give me a buzz, I would love to tag along. Haffy6

Contact Jamrasc, they live in Lancaster. Although, I'm sure she will probably see this in a day or two anyway.

Here are some of mine in the Cheraw area (roughly an hour to the east)...

A Historic Church, part 2, Traditional cache very near an old episcopal church and cemetery.

And All That Jazz... Part 1 A puzzle cache at the Cheraw Town Green, with several nearby historic buildings.

And All That Jazz... part 2 A traditional cache at the birthplace of Jazz Legend, Dizzy Gillespie.

Hey thanks for the info everyone. I have been in contact with Jamrasc, I think that's how they spell it...lol. We had been in contact a couple of years ago when I was in that area but we never did get together. Hopefull things will work out better this time. Thanks everyone and Happy Caching. Haffy6

Hi John,

You will definately want to do the Landsford Canal caches, they are great. Andrew Jackson SP has some good ones and then you could also spend an entire day in Rock Hill doing all of those. I will try and think of some really good ones that we can do together. I really want to meet you this time you are down here. Just keep reminding me on email....I tend to forget easily <_<