Out Of Memory Exception

TheNomad

Me too. I sure hope they can do something about this soon. The site is going downhill fast in terms of response and ability to even get in to look around.

I know how hard this is for Groundspeak with all the volume and more cachers every day, but it's time for BIG solutions instead of little tweaks and stopgap maneuvers.

This is what I keep getting. And on such a great day for caching in the North East! :laughing::D

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.]

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to SQL Server session database.]

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateConnection..ctor(String sqlconnectionstring) +191

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.GetConnection(Boolean& usePooling) +98

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.GetExclusive(String id) +42

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.System.Web.SessionState.IStateClientManager.BeginGetExclusive(String id, AsyncCallback cb, Object state) +6

System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.GetSessionStateItem() +67

System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAcquireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) +274

System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +66

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +173

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

And I keep getting this also! I hope that what I copy and paste will help with getting this fixed.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.]

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

The errors today keep changing as I attempt logging a Note to one of my caches or a Found It for a caches I found yesterday:

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to SQL Server session database.]

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateConnection..ctor(String sqlconnectionstring) +191

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.GetConnection(Boolean& usePooling) +98

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.GetExclusive(String id) +42

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.System.Web.SessionState.IStateClientManager.BeginGetExclusive(String id, AsyncCallback cb, Object state) +6

System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.GetSessionStateItem() +67

System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAcquireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) +274

System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +66

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +173

----------------------------------------------------------

A second error message:

View a Cache Log

icon_Boardattention.gifException of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

Visit another listing:

-----------------------------------------------------------

And yet another different message:

Server Too Busy

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Server Too Busy

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Server Too Busy]

System.Web.HttpRuntime.RejectRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +150

---------------------------------------------------------

There was yet another different one that I didn't get copied to the clipboard . . .

Poor Signal . . . :D:laughing:

I gave up trying to log yesterday's finds. sigh. I lost a few logs because I kept forgetting to copy and paste before hitting the "send" button.

It's tough to manage a website with a bajillion members, isn't it?

Thanks for the time and effort, Jeremy, hopefully I'll be able to get my cache logs done today.