Geobone In Dallas!

Lemon Fresh Dog

Heads-up Dallas cachers.

I am in town Saturday and Sunday and I am going to hunt down a cache that is NOT a virtual and place a geobone into it. These are pretty much a long-gone item (okay -- I'm saving one for my 100th cache), but when I first got them, my daughter snatched a few and they show up in amongst her toys every so often (indoor caching?)

Anyhow -- I have one. It is in Dallas. It is getting cached.

(yeah, yeah....I know, "you should post this in the regional forums" -- I posted here because more folks read it .... AND there are about 7000 folks here for a Microsoft Convention and some may be cachers but not locals)

Tough to find a non-virtual cache near the convention center or anywhere in downtown. Head north a couple miles towards Uptown and there's some good caches along Turtle Creek. ... and tell me which cache you choose! :laughing:

I promise not to keep it - I'll move it to another cache!

Heads-up Dallas cachers.

I am in town Saturday and Sunday and I am going to hunt down a cache that is NOT a virtual and place a geobone into it. These are pretty much a long-gone item (okay -- I'm saving one for my 100th cache), but when I first got them, my daughter snatched a few and they show up in amongst her toys every so often (indoor caching?)

Anyhow -- I have one. It is in Dallas. It is getting cached.

(yeah, yeah....I know, "you should post this in the regional forums" -- I posted here because more folks read it .... AND there are about 7000 folks here for a Microsoft Convention and some may be cachers but not locals)

Hey LFD - you in Dallas for Convergence? Half my coworkers are down there right now, but I had to stay home in Redmond/Seattle. Have fun!

Yes, I am here for Convergence -- just a couple of days though, my degree students would miss me too much :(

It is quite hard to find a non-virtual. I am trying desperately for one SK8#11 or some such thing -- that is apparently a little tin. I mapped it out and was pretty sure I was in the right spot -- no dice.

I may have to resort to what I did in Columbus, OH -- just hide it under a tree and post the coordinates here!