Us State Geocoins

Team Henzlik

Does anyone know if the following states have a geocoin? I have been collecting images of each states coin, and cannot find these states. I would be looking for both front & back images. I have wore out eBay & Google looking. I've come to believe they may not have a coin yet.

* Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia, Nebraska, South Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help here.

Team Henzlik

As of right now, Wyoming is the coin in your list that has been minted. None of us have received them yet, mind you, but many of us paid for this coin.

I'm pretty sure Montana, Nebraska and Virginia are in various stages of development. In fact I know they are :)

I ended up finding Nebraska. :D Thanks for the quick response here.

Some of us in Montana hve bounced the coin idea around... is there someone actually making one for the state of Montana yet? The interest is there but I don't want to start something if someone is already doing it for the state.

-J

all it takes is one person to post an image and the community will respond. put up an idea for the coin and see if a discussion gets going.