Duncanclan Coin - Preview & Presale

DuncanClan

I am glad you all like the coin. I thought it turned out awesome! I agree, the pictures don't do it justice.

ATTENTION International Trades and Purchases

First trip to the Post Office, I screwed up the packaging (used the $9.50 envelopes instead of the smaller ones). Chalk that one up to inexperience at shipping.

Second trip, did the customs forms incorrectly...okay again learning as I go.

Third trip is tomorrow morning....hopefully I've got it straight finally and the coins will be on their way!

All domestic U.S. orders have been shipped

If you traded or ordered a coin from us, and you don't have it by say...Friday 3/31, email me!

Thanks again everyone!

DuncanClan

Well, here goes...Been working on this coin for a while. I have submitted one small change to the artwork shown here, which is to make DuncanClan one word on the front. It will be GC.com Trackable and will have an Icon (a silver version of the crest on the front of the coin).

Please let me know what you think!

Eric

I thought these had it's own icon?!?

B)

Well, here goes...Been working on this coin for a while. I have submitted one small change to the artwork shown here, which is to make DuncanClan one word on the front. It will be GC.com Trackable and will have an Icon (a silver version of the crest on the front of the coin).

Eric

<_<

:huh:

Eric

<_<

Thanks for the reply! Guess if one ignores a problem question it'll just go away!

:huh: