Duncanclan Coin - Preview & Presale

DuncanClan

Well, here goes...Been working on this coin for a while. I have submitted one small change to the artwork shown here, which is to make DuncanClan one word on the front. It will be GC.com Trackable and will have an Icon (a silver version of the crest on the front of the coin).

5 color enamel on the front.

3D engraving of Deception Pass on the back.

Really I am trying to get a guage as to how many to order. So please respond to this post with comments! My order right now stands at 500.

Here is a link to the preview page.

DuncanClan Coin Preview!

http://members.tripod.com/leduncan/preview_page.htm

Here is a link to the coin history/meanings

DuncanClan Coin History

Please let me know what you think!

Eric

Well, here goes...Been working on this coin for a while. I have submitted one small change to the artwork shown here, which is to make DuncanClan one word on the front. It will be GC.com Trackable and will have an Icon (a silver version of the crest on the front of the coin).

5 color enamel on the front.

3D engraving of Deception Pass on the back.

Really I am trying to get a guage as to how many to order. So please respond to this post with comments! My order right now stands at 500.

Here is a link to the preview page.

DuncanClan Coin Preview!

http://members.tripod.com/leduncan/preview_page.htm

Here is a link to the coin history/meanings

DuncanClan Coin History

Please let me know what you think!

Eric

Great Coin Eric. I would get 3 when they go on sale.

Richard of the GeoCrickets

Thanks everyone for your input so far!

Here are some answers to questions and concerns:

Aren't you missing the 'trackable at geocaching.com' text on there? and enough space for the tracking number itself?

Yes, I am adding "Trackable on www.geocaching.com" on the oppisite side of the number bar.

That's a really good looking coin. I have a feeling your icon may not resize to well, though.

I am also concerned about this, and am working on the image. It will be either the silver resized, or a rendition of the color crest.

I am willing to trade for coins...that's really the whole point of it right? I've also got family scattered around the U.S. who have agreed to randomly place a few for me as well. However, many cachers/geocoin collectors are just begining their collections and/or haven't created their personal coin yet. Purchasing coins gives these collectors something to trade for coins that aren't for sale anymore. This is what I've done for nearly a year now, buy 3; keep one, trade one and set one free!

Again thanks for all your input so far, I really appreciate it!

When the final artwork is complete, I expect it Monday, I will post it to my preview site. I am hoping to start the presale on Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on the minter.

DC

If I could have edited the original post, I would have done a "self merge" of the posts.

Not complaining, however in the future, when you merge posts like this, it would be better if the newest post was on top. In this case the link in the first post is dead and other readers have to scroll waaaayyyy down to get to the newer post.

Spaghetti? I love spaghetti!

DC

Most of the coins have been shipped! I'm taking the last batch to the Post Office in the morning. Everyone should have their coins by the end of next week.

If you haven't gotten your coin by the end of the month, let me know!

Thanks again everyone!

DC

Could you mark the coins as shipped on cointracking so I can updat my list When I get the coins.

Thank You