Cachemate Palm Need Help

wb5ury

I just started trying to go paperless using Cachemate, GSAK, and my Palm. I'm able to download, etc. BUT my problem is that I can't get the hints or logs to appear in Cachemate. I tried the Cachemate FAQ but their resolution didn't work.

Is anyone using this software (latest version) and getting hits and logs to appear?

THanks in advance for any help.

Edited by wb5ury

I tried both. Can you give me specific steps if you've been able to get it to work? I'm sure I'm missing something very simple.

When you are in GSAK click on file, export, then Cachmate PDB file. When the window pops up place check marks in everything under where it says Install to palm after conversion. You will notice that in those options that there are boxes for logs and to decode the hints. You should be all set after that.

I am having trouble getting more than one Past log to appear in Cachemate. When doing the GSAK export I have it set to 5 logs but was only getting one, so I upped it to 10 and I still only get 1 past log exported. Any Ideas??

nevermind

i just figured it out

Edited by LandRover