A Little Advertizing With A Tb.

HolyCowboys

I have a bottle opener that I want to convert into a TB. My current plan is for it to visit various brewpubs and breweries around the world and be deposited in nearby caches.

By visiting the various places one would be requested to log the name of the business or company and provide the experience of the visit.

I know that one is not supposed to promote this way in the forums. Is it ok for a TB to request this?

Travel bugs do not go through an approval process. It's up to cachers if they want to follow the goal of a bug. Once in a while you'll get a log from someone who helped the bug achieve its goal, but for the most part you'll probably see it move from cache to cache. If you were to request that it visit one specific chain of brew pub/restaurant, then that would be sort of against the spirit of geocaching but there is no rule for TB's. If you requested logs from all kinds of places, that might get you some interesting logs.