Usb Cable For Etrex And 60c

Les Nomades

If you go to the Garmin site and click on accessories for the Legend C, the replacement USB cable is listed as part no. 010-10477-03 . If you go through the same drill for the 60C, the replacement USB cable is listed as part no. 010-10477-03 . Based upon this, it looks like they use the same cable.

Edit: Even though the page linked to above says, "Does not provide wiring for external power. ", the Legend C Accessory Page that links to this cable says "Unit receives external power when this cable is connected to the PC."

Frankly, it looks just like the USB cable that I use to connect my digital camera to my PC. Can anyone out there with both unit confirm that these cables are interchangable?

Edited by Sputnik 57
If you go to the Garmin site and click on accessories for the Legend C, the replacement USB cable is listed as part no. 010-10477-03 .  If you go through the same drill for the 60C, the replacement USB cable is listed as part no. 010-10477-03 .  Based upon this, it looks like they use the same cable.

Edit:  Even though the page linked to above says, "Does not provide wiring for external power. ", the Legend C Accessory Page that links to this cable says "Unit receives external power when this cable is connected to the PC."

Frankly, it looks just like the USB cable that I use to connect my digital camera to my PC.  Can anyone out there with both unit confirm that these cables are interchangable?

Yep, really seems that way. Just didn't want to toast my 60C if using a wrong cable. Thanks

Edited by Nomade

I don't know for sure with the 60C, but I do know for a fact that the USB cable for the etrex Legend/Vista is a standard mini usb cable. When you go to buy one make sure that the "mini" end of it is the same since there is more than one style of connector. I didn't realize this until I compared the Garmin cable to the one that came with my digital camera. You should be able to get the cable you need just about anywhere.