Amazon

Indeed -- I had posted some links to good prices at Amazon on some others recently too. Guess I'll put them all here to keep them together:

eTrex Yellow -- $79.99 and also free shipping.

Original Legend -- $119.99 and also free shipping.

Legend C -- have to put it in your cart to see price. Was $196.94 with free shipping when checked yesterday, but today it is sold out at Amazon and therefore comes from Etronics for $213.95 plus shipping. So, keep checking and wait for Amazon to get more in stock if you want this one.

Vista C -- have to put it in your cart to see price. Was $229.99 with free shipping when I just checked it.

Garmin GPSMap 60C -- have to put it in your cart to see price. Was $249.99 with free shipping when I just checked it.

And for those that want to go all out... :lol:

Garmin GPSMap 60CS -- have to put it in your cart to see price. Was $359.11 with free shipping when I just checked it.

- John...

Edited by Team Chevelle
OMG! Why is everything so cheap in the US... :S

It's a long story that started with tossing some tea in a harbor a long time ago.

Seriously, Amazon is a remarkably efficient company that does much of their business in a state with a low cost of doing business. They team up with another efficient company, UPS for delivery.

Delivery across state lines means no sales tax, and of course in the USA we have no VAT tax.

Amazon has the eXplorist 210 for $150.00 a really sweet deal. Free shipping to boot. What a deal. ;-)

OMG! Why is everything so cheap in the US... :S

Well one reason could be that we have ourselves a generally free, open, capatalist type country. In this type of country people are in general allowed to make purchasing decisions from a very broad array of competing products. Therefore if a person wants to purchase a really top of the line high quality product, well then they are most welcome to do so. On the other hand if a person wishes, he can also choose to by cheap trash. I usually do the latter. To each his own. Lordy, I do love the United States 'o Merica. Merica been velly good to me!! ;-)

Happy holidays and as always, Cache on Dudes!!!