Virtual Coin 'back'

Moote

After showing that I am a responsible user of this site, and with just a polite message to the Great Gods in the GC.com headquarters, I am pleased to announce that the Moote's - Virtual EU GeoCoin, has been reborn as Rebirth of Moote's EU Geocoin. I will be setting this little beauty free at Christmas Dinner Any One? event organised be Fruity.

I hope this coin will travel quick but I guess it will not be as quick as it's last journey.

Milton (aka Moote)

Edited by Moote
If you don't want to set it free, then make yourself the Tb using the coin as th record, when people meet you you show them the coin and they get to log it.

No I'm going to set it's First tast and that will be to get to Haggis Hunter, after that I will select another UK cacher and keep it going like that. Now I think that this does not break any TB rules.

The coin will travel by cacher'(s) :ph34r: not by MootePower; how does this sound?

Thanks for the spark of inspiration

Milton (aka Moote)

If you don't want to set it free, then make yourself the Tb using the coin as th record, when people meet you you show them the coin and they get to log it.

No I'm going to set it's First tast and that will be to get to Haggis Hunter, after that I will select another UK cacher and keep it going like that. Now I think that this does not break any TB rules.

The coin will travel by cacher'(s) :) not by MootePower; how does this sound?

Thanks for the spark of inspiration

Milton (aka Moote)

I look forward to receiving it, let's hope that it is sooner rather than later. How do you intend it to travel, is it still going to be by cache? If so it just needs to get too Edinburgh and i'll pick it up. :D