Best Coins?

Teamhawaii1981 & blueicyrose

I don't want to say I have been bitten by the coin bug yet, as I don't have the funds to support that habit yet. But I have been thinking about grabbing up some coinds that I find interesting.

In the past I bet there have been some designs that were out of sight. I was hoping to get some of all your favorites so if I see them come up on eBay or for trade I can add them to the collection.

Thanks a ton! :blink:

Best coins? That is a subject for debate. There are coins you will never get because nobody will let go of them. Moun10Bike coins for instance.

Coins you "might" get if you are lucky would include such coins as: Kilted Cacher - a really nice coin, Joefrog - another nice and really fun coin, GeoBone - a real original and a great "coin" to have. You "might" have a chance to get one of these but don't hold your breath.

There are many fine coins but a few seem to stand out above the crowd for style and originality. I wish you the best of luck obtaining them.

Well, if you want "designs that were out of sight" here's some that I would put in that catagory. The Rubicon Brothers, Twisted Dragons, Cruiserdude, Waypoint 15, Tennessee 2005, New York 2005 (best looking state coin yet :lol:), SWAGS version 1 and Lemon Fresh Dog. Some of those might be hard to get, though.