Ontario Geocoin On Sale Soon !

GA Cacher

Here is a look!

2006 Ontario Geocoin

The design has been approved by Groundspeak, the tracking #'s are ordered with the prefix ONXXXX.

We are about to give the OK to our producer.

We will have a price point in a few days and also how to order set up then. One of our group of 4 had a death in the family. He is out in Texas for his grandmothers funeral this week. As you know next week in Thanksgiving in the states so bear with us please.

We will have further updates posted to the page and at our web site www.travelbugracer.com

We will also post here. You can contact us at

ontariogeocoin@gmailDOTcom

Just curious what happened to the design from Utsman? I think the design with the outline of Ontario was more identifiable and representative of Ontario than the current example.

I think it's great that Ontario finally has a geocoin. How much will the coins be going for? When can we put our orders in and when can we expect to see them?

Since most people that want these coins will probably be from Ontario, I assume they will be shipped from someone in Ontario.

I look forward to getting some.

I think it's great that Ontario finally has a geocoin. How much will the coins be going for? When can we put our orders in and when can we expect to see them?

Since most people that want these coins will probably be from Ontario, I assume they will be shipped from someone in Ontario.

I look forward to getting some.

The coin will be on sale in a week or so. It should be shipped out in early Jan. We will ship stateside orders from Atlanta GA and Canadian orders from Ottawa.

We will have the price point this week.

Thanks for your support.