Amusing Cache Photos

Stout Manx cacher Elvis The Trog logged one of my caches today, and the photo he uploaded amused me so much I couldn't resist highlighting it here;

The Spider's Lair

...it does actually look like it was taken on the cache quest, which is inspired by the Lake District "Quest for the Ring of Power"!

Does anyone else have a favourite - either a really good one or a funny one?

HH

Top 10 ways to advertise your own cache, number 3....

Go on then, Alibags, what are numbers 1 and 2... :lol:

Number 1 -

HEY I JUST PLACED A CACHE! ITS AT N____________ W____________ go find it!

Number 2 -

Lot of people have been to this cache its called __________ and no one can find it. I got really stuck today any one got any hints for it?

and taking the p*ss!!  :cool:

ditto!

You are evil and must be destroyed... hang around here and I am sure somebody will be along to do the job sooner or later! :o

ha-ha!! :oB) I detect a lynch mob coming!! run for de hills!!

Sorry HH for dragging this off topic but we have no problem with people "quoting" there own caches as long as it isn't done to blatantly promote it eg. lathama's No. 1.

Just take a look through the current threads and you'll see examples of what could be taken as self-promotion here and there and everywhere! :o:cool:

anyway ... want more underhanded cache promotion ideas?? there was a whole thread about them here! B):ph34r: