Edit Log Doesn't Allow New Bug Drops

ChileHead

More often than not, when I drop a bug at a cache I forget to select the bug when I make my initial log entry. If I click edit log, I cannot drop the bug. I have to add another log entry to do so, cluttering up the listing.

Any chance of adding the ability to edit a log and add a bug drop to it?

odragon's advice on the current workaround is correct, of course, but I'd also prefer having the ability to drop via an edit to my "found it" log. The notes very often DON'T get deleted, and even if they do get deleted ten seconds later, a copy is sent to the cache owner, everyone on the watchlist, and everyone who's bookmarked the cache on a bookmark list with notifications enabled. This is especially annoying for event caches where travel bugs are passed around like drunken cheerleaders at a fraternity party.

More often than not, when I drop a bug at a cache I forget to select the bug when I make my initial log entry. If I click edit log, I cannot drop the bug. I have to add another log entry to do so, cluttering up the listing.

Any chance of adding the ability to edit a log and add a bug drop to it?

or more correctly, readding the ability to drop travel bugs via an edit, since you used to be able to do so that way before they fixed the system so you could drop multiple TBs at the same time via the original log.