Puzzle Ideas?

I want to make a cache that you have to do some sort of puzzle but I can't seem to get any ideas? I don't want anything exceptionally hard like in another topic but harder than an average cache it could be a multi whatever. I don't want a high terrain level either so no 50 mile multis thanky you. I kinda want something around a 2.5 to 4 difficulty and a 1-2.5 terrain thank you again

Shoobie & the Sand Crabs

Try sudoku puzzles. Lots of numbers, directions for generating puzzles online, maybe even a generator, circle the numbers you need for coordinates?

Or grab a puzzle book from the library. Use the ideas there to generate a puzzle of your own. Figure out how to extract or spell out some numbers from the puzzle

Or use a crossword puzzle generator and make the user solve the puzzle, at least enough to get some words. then us the clue numbers for the specific words you need.

Or get The Code Book by Singh from the library - plenty of ideas there too.

Or solve some of the puzzle caches that are already in place, but not in your area yet, then see if the owners mind if you duplicate the idea.

Jon