Decryption

jblane

If this is a clue for a cache (which I'm assuming it is) it is generally considered bad form to come to the forums to get help with it. The recommended practice is to first contact the cache owner for a little help, and/or previous finders.

I will echo what others have said before: it's not really proper to come to the forums to ask for a solution to a puzzle cache. Instead, hit up the owner or local cachers for help :unsure: . It's a great way to meet people. You know, wine and dine them and see if they give the solution!

On a side note, I'm really surprised that the cache in question got approved for its obvious commercial connections (no, I'm not going to link to it). But that connection gives me a pretty good idea of where I'd start looking to solve the puzzle...

How did you get my password??!! :D  :huh:  :D I don't even know how to make some of those letters/characters. :unsure:

The are easy to make. Simply Google for an ASCII table and they are extended ASCII characters. You hold down the Alt key and enter the numeric code on the numeric keypad (NOT on the numbers at the top of the keyboard). When you let go of the ALT key the charcter appears. Every character on the keyboard plus all of the extended characters can be made in this manner.

pint.gif

pint.gif

pint.gif

pint.gif

pint.gif

pint.gif