Pqs And Keyword Search

BigCarbonFootprint

I wish this feature would be implimented. Perhaps I want to search the entire state for every cache that has "rusted truck" in it? I can't download every cache in my 100 mile area in a week by PQ, much less all of California.

It seems like a simple addition, and stupid suggestions like searching a PQ yourself are just that.. stupid.

We want a PQ option where every cache contains the word or phrase, not having to search them out within a PQ in a certain area.

-

It's like telling the people who want to find a Mystery cache to download all the caches for an area by PQ, then use GSAK to search out the mystery's.

Edited by Marcie/Eric

Well, some of the capability is there. I am able to use the Find Keyword function in the search from the “Seek a Cache” page; however this only brings up keywords used in the title of caches. I have found many examples of caches I seek where the keyword is not in the title, but is in the body of the cache description, like “cemetery”. There are many “cemetery” related caches in my area, but they do not reference this in the title of the cache. This capability either in a PQ, perhaps using a radio button to search for keywords, or expand the “Seek a Cache” search capability to include the entire cache description, not just the cache title.

tdl